How do you know if you need to replace your recliner? If you have had your current recliner for a number of years, there’s a good chance it may be on its last leg… (see what we did there?)
Here are the seven signs it’s time to upgrade your recliner:
- If the cushions on your recliner are flat or bumpy, then it’s time for a new one – and you may need to replace the entire set. If you’re used to sitting in a chair that is rough and uncomfortable, then you need to invest in a good quality replacement.
- If your recliner falls apart or the controls don’t work properly, you may need to buy a new one. This makes sense because the components in your recliner can wear out over time.
- Sunlight can cause wreak havoc on your upholstery. If there are signs of significant fading or discoloration, it might be time to say goodbye to your old recliner. If you are wanting a stylish room, especially, faded or discolored furniture won’t add to your ambiance.
- If your recliner causes you pain or soreness, it may not be providing adequate support for your body. You will need a new recliner that provides support for the legs, back, neck, and head.
- Creaking, squeaking and other strange noises are never a good sign – so if you hear them every time you sit on your recliner, it may be time to replace it.
- If your recliner is old, chances are it is a least a tad (and maybe significantly) outdated. The good news is, that recliners come in plenty of colors, styles, and textures, so you are sure to find the perfect fit for your home.
The last of the seven signs it’s time to upgrade your recliner is that you need new features. Perhaps your old recliner did not have a comfortable headrest, or you need a larger seat. There are plenty of features in new recliners that make them even more comfortable and convenient.
Ready to start shopping? Check out our selection of recliners