Giving Back to a Community that Has Given So Much to Us
At Forma Furniture, we’re grateful for the support and patronage we’ve received from our customers in Fort Collins and throughout Northern Colorado for more than a decade. And, we’re committed to doing our part to ensure that this region is a wonderful place to live, work, and play for generations to come.
That’s why we make it a priority to give back to our community in a variety of ways, including donations to a number of organizations:
- Lincoln Center in Fort Collins. $100,000 in furniture donated in partnership with the Wilkins Trust in 2011.
- Discovery Science Center in Fort Collins. $50,000 in furniture donated in 2012, and $37,000 in 2017, both in partnership with the Wilkins Trust.
- Habitat for Humanity. $16,000 in furniture donated for the Fort Collins office.
- Fort Collins Housing Authority. Over $26,000 in furniture, including all the mattresses needed, donated for the Red Tail Ponds housing project.
We’re able to assist these organizations thanks, in part, to the generosity of the Wilkins Trust and a number of furniture manufacturers with whom we partner.
Some of the other nonprofits we have supported with total donations of over $100,000 in the last four years are:
- Colorado State University
- Foothills Gateway
- Habitat for Humanity
- Hope Lives
- Larimer County Humane Society
- Boulder Symphony
Ekornes Stressless Charity Drive
One of the ways we assist nonprofit entities doing amazing work in the community is through our annual Stressless Charity drive. When a person donates $50 to one of the organizations we partner with, we give them up to $400 off the price of a Stressless chair or sofa. Each of our stores raises $2,000 – $2,500 every year in this promotion.